Retribuzione: competitive salary + accomodation & relocation support tipo di impiego: a tempo pieno
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you willing to relocate to vibrant Athens and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international team speaking more than 30 different languages?
Do you want to participate in fun company events all year round, from bowling tournaments to festivals and parties?
Are you customer-oriented with good troubleshooting skills?
Then keep reading and apply!
For one of the biggest electronics companies in the world, you will assist Italian customers on the phone, via email and live chat.
When needed, you will also use the technical knowledge acquired during the training to guide them on how to use the products and/or organize a repair.
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native Italian speaker with advanced business English
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast-learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
– You are tech-savvy / you have a good IT knowledge
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– Schedule: rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday (Monday-Friday: between 9 am – 9 pm; Saturdays: 9 am – 5 pm)
– A competitive salary with performance-related bonus + 2 extra salaries per year + monthly accommodation allowance
– A paid and recognized training of 3 weeks
– A complete relocation package which includes:
> The reimbursement of your 1st flight ticket to Athens
> Accommodation for 2 weeks
> Assistance in finding a flat + agency fee paid by the Company
> Flight ticket to your home and back after 6 months, then 12 months, etc
– Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
– Start date: 02/12/2019 or January
Solo per titolari Le agenzie di lavoro sono pregate di non contattare questo candidato.
NON contattateci con servizi o offerte non richiesti